First Viewpoint

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Busy and out of it!

Quite hell of a week! I got very bad work-related news, but as always took it responsibly. I can manage, I can handle it. I still am very amazed how good I deal with predicaments, as well as controlling myself when receiving great news. Everything happens for a good reason, I should find a good side to it. For sure, it was a wake up call.
I have been very busy. Usually I take enough sleep no matter what. But in the last few days, I have not got enough sleep. I've got to finish this work by Monday or Tuesday the latest. Today I was so out of it; in the afternoon my brain stopped working. In the morning though, I had quite an impressive progress. I have taken some time off since then, and probably go to bed early. Tomorrow is a killer day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home