First Viewpoint

Monday, May 01, 2006

A Perfect Evening



A windy, but amazingly sunny day! And Wreck Beach is as beautiful as always. Going down Trail 6 coming up from Trail 4. It looks like it is my first time everytime. Oh! Have I seen that breathtaking yellow flower bed in the middle of the cliff. Have the waves always sounded like this, oh man, che dolce sciabordio! Look at the bald eagle, quite a majesty, eh!

Ocean to your left, high cliffs to your right and a sandy/rocky passage of on average 5 meters which goes to zero when it is high tide. And the Sun's reflection there off the Georgia Straight. It is not yet hot enough for people to swamp there (including bums heading down here from downtown) and is mostly used but its true year round users, mostly UBC people.

And the memories of her. Remembered a prayer from the movie Bruce Almighty: "I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now, through Your eyes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home